Sunday 15 April 2012

The Changes in Cars


For me I have traveled to different parts of the world, lived in a few different parts of the world, and have had the experience of living in wealthy places and not so wealthy places. My family has owned a variety of different cars, from expensive cars to cars that are just a body and an engine. I have grown up with different cars and have grown to have a pretty strong interest in them. In my free time I am always looking up and researching two of my favorite things, cars and surfing. Cars are something that I enjoy looking at not only to see what is out in modern day, but also to see how the car industry has changed over the last couple of decades. 
Growing up with cars my whole life I have seen just in my lifetime how cars have changed over the last decade and a bit. The efficiency in which they use fuel and how they starting to move away from oil based fuel in new modern day cars. Cars are now moving to a more efficient and environmentally friendly way of powering the cars, such as hydrogen and electricity. There has also been a major change in the interior design of a car, were they have no only changed the layout but the materials used. They started with plastics and cloth fabrics, which has now moved on to fiberglass and leather. The final thing I have seen a major change in is the body shape of a car. Even though cars bodies have mostly been about the dynamics to help the performance of a car, the car industry is now using technology to make sure they get the ultimate result in the shape of the body. Cars have changed to take on the new technology that gives drivers the perfect driving experience. 
So just during my life of 16 years I have seen massive developments in the car industry that have changed cars forever. Cars are a part of most human’s life, so companies are changing at rapid paces to keep people wanting newest cars, but how much can one change on one simple idea of transport. There is no way to see how much the car industry will change before a completely new way of transport is developed to wipe out cars. 

Word Count: 395

No comments:

Post a Comment